Friday, September 28, 2012

Loving it

I love the age that Bear is at right now.  He really is such a good little baby.  He's sleeping through the night so I get a pretty decent night's sleep too and he still sleeps a good portion of the day so I can usually get some stuff done. He's kind of got a schedule going so it makes it easier to go out with him. He recognizes and responds to us and smiles all the time when he's awake. He's super cute to play around with. He loves to cuddle, and what mom doesn't love when her baby wants to snuggle with her. He's so precious and still has that aire of innocence.  We've figured out his cries for the most part, so we can usually figure out what he wants fairly quickly. He's still little enough that he can't walk around and get into stuff but it's so fun to watch him get stronger with tummy time and standing up.

He's so fun right now and I'm sure it will only get better as he gets older. I'm loving it.








No comments:

Post a Comment