Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3 Months

Happy 3 months old Bear. He is my little bundle of joy. Every few days or so, I'll look at him and I'm overwhelmed with the knowledge of just how precious he is. How he is our gift from heaven and we need to cherish that every moment we can.   He was asleep in my arms while we were watching a movie, and he stirred a little bit and his little hand grabbed my finger, and I had one of those moments. I couldn't believe how luckily I am to have him. Motherhood is different than I had anticipated, it's much better.  It's a lot harder than I anticipated bit It's also much more rewarding than I had thought. I feel so incredibly blessed and indebted to God for entrusting us with such a precious little baby.

The notables (that haven't already previously been mentioned):
He rolled over front to back for the first time the other day.  He discovered his hands a little bit ago and It's now his new favorite you suck on them, which is actually kinda nice that he's figuring out different ways to entertain and soothe himself. He sleeps about 7 to 8 hours at night, going 8 to 9 hours between eating.

All these pictures were actually taken today...wake up pjs, outfit, and nighttime pjs.




No comments:

Post a Comment