Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tonight is the Night

Bear's first night sleeping in his crib.  I've been kind of selfish up to this point and have kept him in our room, in the play pen bassinet. It's just easy if he wakes up to lean over and put the binky back in his mouth rather than having to get up and walk down the hall to do so. I know It's time to make the switch though. This could be either really great for both of our sleep habits or it could be really bad as I see it.  I am looking forward to not having to tip-toe around our bedroom though.
He was a little rascal today. It's been a very long day. He was good and normal for the first few hours of the day and then he was so ornery. It's been a very long day. We're wondering if he might actually be teething. He seems so young still to be getting teeth...but he was in a such a bad mood today and it seems let's he's been a little more irritable than normal the last several days. I guess we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment