I wish I knew what he was thinking sometimes. I wonder if he sees angels on a regular basis or not at all. There are times when he'll look up at the ceiling or a wall and start smiling or cooing and I wonder what or who he's seeing.
I wonder how much he comprehends of what's going on around him. He loves to look around, and I know he recognizes our voices but how much does he understand when we talk to him? I feel that he has a very smart Spirit, but I wonder if I am underestimating or overestimating his brain capacities for his little self.

I wonder how much he comprehends of what's going on around him. He loves to look around, and I know he recognizes our voices but how much does he understand when we talk to him? I feel that he has a very smart Spirit, but I wonder if I am underestimating or overestimating his brain capacities for his little self.
No comments:
Post a Comment