Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sleepy Bear

Bear was a lot of fun today. Today was one of those days where I loved being a mom and soaking it in and playing with Bear. I didn't get a whole lot done around the house but I don't care today. Sometimes my absolute favorite thing is to hold him while he sleeps. He cuddles right up on me and will wrap his little fingers around one of mine or hold them to my chest like he's feeling my heart beat. Love you, Bear.

He talked to himself in his crib for 15 min before falling asleep.  Today was also the 3rd night in a row where he hasn't woken up in the middle of night at all...woo hoo. He would normally wake up just barely so that I'd have to get up and put his binky back in his mouth and then he'd fall back asleep...but he slept right through the night for three days straight. Crossing my fingers and knocking on wood that this is the new norm.

This was a first ... He fell asleep on the floor while he was playing. Best part..he kept on playing when he woke up as if nothing had happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment